Thursday, April 15, 2010

WIG anyone?


I was super excited when I finished this wig last night.  Only to find it was TOO SMALL for my head!!!  Don't ask me why I didn't try it on before I started messing with it... I was too excited to get started.  Any ways I think its great for a mid 18th century do.  I am putting it in my etsy shop if anyone wants.  I'm just asking what I paid for it. $35 plus $10 for shipping.  Its put together with bobby pins and hairspray.  So you can take it down and wash it.  Synthetic hair of course.  The bump is a rolled pieced of padding (fiberfill) http://www.fashionsoftime.etsy.com/   Its a very honey blond color and I don't think I have a super huge head but its small on me...about 1 1/2 inches around too small if that makes sense

0 comments:

Post a Comment