A big thanks to Comtesse Olympe De La Tour d'Auvergne, who was gracious enough to award me the Versatile Blogger Award! YAY!!! I guess the name change of my blog worked ;) I am enjoying my time in other centuries of fashion, and of course I like to ramble in general.
Now that I have received this award I must list 7 things about myself, and 5 blogs I deem worthy of the Versatile Blogger recognition (though I recently saw that a few of my favs have already been chosen by others...well deserved of course :) )
7 things about me:
1) I am married to an amazing man that fully supports my crazy costuming habits
2) I have the prettiest puppy named Princess Fiona FooFoo Foofyhead and a handsome cat named Mr. Kitten Cuddles
3) I watch a Jane Austen Movie or any period movie at least 3 times a week....usually while I sew
4) We just bought our first house! (actually built it....it will be called Marble Hill House)
5) I eat out too much but LOVE IT!
6) I plan to get some more edumatcation in the next few years....how cool would a Masters be????
7) I want to plan a trip to Europe in 2011 or 2012...some place I can dress up many times during my visit...anyone want to join?
5 blogs to pass this award onto:
1) Festive Attyre or on livejournal- Fellow DFW Guild Member and AWESOME costumer!!! Everything she makes always looks so polished.
2) Time Travelling in Costume - Fun variety of pretty dresses.
3) La Chatelaine Chocolat - Beautiful 18th century pretties and variety of other fun stuff
4) Costume Diaries -Beautiful work and lots of variety!!
5) DFW Costumer's Guild - I have to promote of course :) plus it covers many of our events and other tutorials/reviews for costumers